Enhanced Explosion Proof PTZ Color Zoom Camera Series
The Enhanced Explosion Proof PTZ Camera Series provides industry-leading image quality with cameras producing up to 60 images per second. Color zoom, the automatic IR cut filter increases video quality in poor visibility conditions and 3D noise filtering is available.
This explosion proof PTZ camera surveillance and monitoring system is offered in PTZ, IR PTZ, fixed, and compact bullet configurations.
- Up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- True Wide Dynamic Range
- Pan/Tilt Direct Drive Motion Control System
- Low Latency Electronics for Improved Pan/Tilt Driveability and Safety
- Full Suite of Built-In Analytics including AutoTracker, Adaptive
Motion Detection, Abandoned Object, and More
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Rated to operate from –40° to 60°C ( – 40° to 140°F), with ambient convection
- AISI 316L stainless steel electropolished construction
- Onvif Profiles S, G, and Q Conformant
Available in 2 MP and 6 MP, the Enhanced Explosion Proof PTZ color zoom camera series is purpose-built to monitor operations and control processes in hazardous locations with risks of explosion due to the presence of flammable liquids, gases, or dust. This rugged high definition (HD) IP Network outdoor camera meets stringent explosion proof and dust ignition-proof requirements while complying with international regulatory standards (UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, EACEx). With its pan & tilt and zoom functions, this explosion proof camera is ideal to track movements with wide angle view in hazardous areas.
The Enhanced Explosion Proof PTZ camera provides operators with crisp and clear evidence with up to 30x optical zoom, True Wide Dynamic Range, and low-light capabilities for challenging lighting conditions common to hazardous areas.
This camera is built to survive in the harshest conditions. With an IP69 rating and a wide operating temperature range, it withstands water, high wind, and high and low temperatures and resists corrosive elements.