Enhanced Explosion Proof IR PTZ Color Zoom Dual Camera Station
The Enhanced Explosion Proof IR PTZ Dual Camera Station provides industry-leading image quality with cameras producing up to 60 images per second. A versitle video surveillance and monitoring system, this PTZ Dual camera station features color zoom up to 30 x, and the IR illuminator provides clear object detection up to 200m away, even in total darkness and at different zoom levels.
This enhanced explosion-proof, day-to-night pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera with built-in IR illumination is offered in four forms; PTZ, IR PTZ, Fixed Bullet, and Compact Bullet configurations. .
- Up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Thermal detection
- IR Illumination
- True Wide Dynamic Range
- Pan/Tilt Direct Drive Motion Control System
- Low Latency Electronics for Improved Pan/Tilt Driveability and Safety
- Full Suite of Built-In Analytics including AutoTracker, Adaptive
Motion Detection, Abandoned Object, and More
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Rated to operate from –40° to 70°C ( – 40° to 158°F)
- AISI 316L stainless steel electropolished construction
- 3D noise filtering is available
- IP66/67/68/69 rating for resistance from dust and water
- NEMA Type 4X and Type 6P ratings
- Onvif Profiles S, G, and Q Conformant
Available in 2 MP and 6 MP, the Enhanced Explosion Proof IR PTZ color zoom dual camera station is purpose-built to monitor operations and control processes in hazardous locations with risks of explosion due to the presence of flammable liquids, gases, or dust.
This rugged high-definition (HD) IP Network outdoor dual camera system with IR illumination meets stringent explosion proof and dust ignition-proof requirements while complying with international regulatory standards (UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, EACEx). With its pan & tilt and zoom functions, this explosion proof camera is ideal to track movements with wide angle view in hazardous areas.
The Enhanced Explosion Proof IR PTZ dual camera station provides operators with crisp and clear evidence with up to 30x optical zoom, True Wide Dynamic Range, and low-light capabilities for challenging lighting conditions common to hazardous areas.
This camera is built to survive in the harshest conditions. With an IP69 rating and a wide operating temperature range, it withstands water, high wind, and high and low temperatures and resists corrosive elements.